Numinus envisions a world where all people are empowered to discover healing and wellness. That’s why they’re creating solutions to develop and deliver cutting-edge mental health solutions including psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy with a view to transforming the mental health landscape.
Since their public listing in May 2020, they have been creating the building blocks to the foundation of their company with the goal of providing access to safe, evidence-based use of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapies. These building blocks include:
Numinus’ clinical team is expanding to find a vision and mission aligned person to lead Practitioner Recruitment, Retention, and Development. Reporting to the Medical and Therapeutic Services Director, the leader will direct and oversee development and implementation of a robust practitioner recruitment strategy framed within the context of a keen attunement to the mission, vision and values of the practitioner community.
● Lead creation of a strategy to attract therapists to the Numinus therapeutic model
● Define and implement attraction tactics that resonate with the target community
● Create key performance metrics to monitor achievement of recruitment objectives
● Identify opportunities for Numinus to participate in appropriate recruitment events; host events, deliver workshops/lectures and contribute to content development related to new practitioner recruitment and existing practitioner engagement
● Ensure alignment of recruitment messages with Numinus’ branding and external messaging
● Define and leverage the synergies between recruitment, retention, professional development, continuing education and training
● Collaborate with Numinus’ practitioner community to create and establish policies and practices that will optimize the client’s health journey
● Create and implement feedback mechanisms to ensure awareness of the practitioner’s training and learning goals
● Establish and maintain relationships with the appropriate professional governing bodies, colleges, and universities to represent Numinus’ value proposition from the perspective of recruitment and professional development
● Facilitate the achievement of practitioner’s continuing education and professional development
● Create an environment of continuous learning by sharing and tracking the success and results of all training courses while also identifying opportunities for improvement
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
● Undergraduate degree in health or related field with graduate-level preferred
● Track record of creating and implementing a strategy to attract highly educated and trained professionals and practitioners
● Demonstrated capability to customize outreach strategies aligned with the decision-making criteria, motivation and attractors for the targeted community
● Training as a mental health clinician or work in a clinical environment (e.g. nursing, social work) ideally with exposure to mindfulness and process-oriented psychotherapies considered an asset for this role
● Understanding of mental health conditions and awareness of therapeutic modalities is an asset
● Previous exposure to educational programming
● Business and commercial acumen to create and manage performance metrics
● Experience working in start-ups and hypergrowth / quickly changing environments
● Hands-on, collaborative, collegial, take accountability and will dive in to make sure things get done
● Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
● Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
● Demonstrated ability to build, lead and manage high-performance teams while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
● Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment focussed on bringing change to mental health service delivery.
● Ability to manage people with diverse backgrounds in clinical and mental health care
This position can be fully remote though it is expected that clinics within the region are regularly visited – particularly during clinic set-up and opening. If you are located in Vancouver, due to government health regulations for COVID-19, teams are working remotely. Once COVID-19 restrictions are eased, teams will have the option of working from their office in Gastown.
Numinus is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. They welcome and celebrate differences because they believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help them achieve their ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people they serve. Their culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.