Our client, Numinus envisions a world where all people are empowered to discover healing and wellness. That’s why we’re creating solutions to develop and deliver cutting-edge psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy and transform the mental health landscape.
Since our public listing in May 2020, we have been creating the building blocks to the foundation of our company with the goal of providing access to safe, evidence-based use of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapies. These building blocks include:
• Raised a total of $27.5M during 2020.
• Acquired MindSpace, a full service well-being organization who is pioneering psychedelic programming, having 3 operating clinics in Montreal;
• Collaboration with MAPS Public Benefit Corporation to seek approval to deliver MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD through a single arm open label trial;
• Signed agreement with Syreon to undertake a compassionate access clinical trial of psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for substance use disorders;
• Became the 1st Canadian public company to legally harvest Psilocybe Mushrooms
Numinus’ strategy team is expanding to find a vision and mission aligned person to join the team as a Manager Market Research. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, the full-time position is a hands-on role that is responsible for gathering data on market demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits as well as industry perspective and market dynamics relevant to any aspect of Numinus business. They collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and other creative means of arriving at the root scenario. This role is responsible for discussing strategic business problems related to industry and growth, researching and providing recommendations supporting service/product design, researching pricing and modeling, suggesting appropriate research methodology and techniques, and other insight-seeking and meaning-making scenarios.
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
• Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market conditions and provide analysis
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Analyze data using statistical software
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to management
• Manage, supervise, and execute all phases of market research studies, from pitch to presentation of results: which includes writing proposal, design, questionnaire and discussion guide preparation, field work, and data processing and analysis.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with forms of market research
• Strong technical research skills – qualitative and quantitative
• Managing and delivering all phases of market research studies
• Entrepreneurial, proactive attitude to fit a start-up environment
• Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt as well as maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a remote team environment
This position can be fully remote. If you are located in Vancouver, due to government health regulations for COVID-19, our teams are working remotely. Once COVID-19 restrictions are eased, our teams will have the option of working from our office in Gastown.
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.