Remote (preference for Vancouver or Toronto)
Our client, Numinus Wellness Inc., envisions a world where all people are empowered to discover healing and wellness. That’s why they’re creating solutions to develop and deliver cutting-edge psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy and transform the mental health landscape.
Since their public listing in May 2020, they have been creating the building blocks to the foundation of their company with the goal of providing access to safe, evidence-based use of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapies. These building blocks include:
Numinus’ strategy team is expanding to find a vision and mission aligned person to join the team as a VP Business Development & Strategic Partnerships who will own the overall business development strategy and execution of Numinus Wellness. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, this full-time role will grow our strategic relationships and achieve greater global scale and revenue. This role will have demonstrated experience in developing partnerships and the end-to-end business development and sales cycle while maximizing go-to-market and new revenue targets.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
• 5+ years of experience in partnerships, sales or business development
• Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in closing enterprise or partnership deals, managing conflict, and negotiation
• Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to develop a business strategy to develop a compelling vision and strategy for success
• Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally to influence key stakeholders to push initiatives forward quickly
• Persuasive and relational, good at quickly understanding situations and recognizing value
• Experience working in start-ups and hypergrowth / quickly changing environments
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
• Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams while also functioning as an individual contributor/team members
• individual contributor/team members
This position can be fully remote. If you are located in Vancouver, due to government health regulations for COVID-19, their teams are working remotely. Once COVID-19 restrictions are eased, thier teams will have the option of working from their office in Gastown
Numinus, is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. They welcome and celebrate differences because they believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help them achieve their ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people they serve. Their culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all who apply. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.